Friday 18 March 2011

Holly Fulton for Asos!

When I logged on to Facebook today I was greeted with the Asos page telling me about Holly Fulton. Imagine my suprise! After a bit of detective work (mainly just browsing Asos) I found she currently has 9 pieces on the website. Of course they are not part of her catwalk collections, they are evidentally a collaboration for the website, but nonetheless it is a great opportunity to get your hands on some of her signature style for VERY purse friendly prices.

I am a sucker for accessories, as I've said before, and have completely fallen in love with this Fairtrade Skyscraper Scarf, £40.00, and this exclusive Monochrome Pendant, £27.00 (down from £50.00), both of which are now on their way to me and making my purse a lot lighter!


The Printed Jersey Top is also very cute and now at £12.00 down from £45.00 is an absolute steal. I'll be really suprised if these don't sell out soon, especially if there's some more Holly fans like me out there!


Images from Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment